Today's Verse
“Those of steadfast mind you keep in peace—in peace because they trust in you” -Isaiah 26:3
|
|
| Sometimes I’ll start the day off determined to be positive. I'll say to myself “I will have a peaceful day no matter what.” Then something unexpected comes up, something else interrupts my schedule for the day, or a health issue arises. It doesn’t take long before I’m frazzled, worn out, and not having a very good day. However, I have to stop and remember that my peace should not be based on circumstances, because peace is a gift from God in all situations. So, when unexpected things come up, instead of giving in to the chaos, I’m going to try something different. I’m going to take a deep breath or two, re-focus, and remember that my peace comes from God. He will help me through any difficulty because He is my peace. I can have a wonderful day no matter what when my mind is fixed on Him. – Commentary by Traci Elliott |
|
Today's Prayer
Heavenly Father, we thank you, for always being our peace in chaotic times and in good times. Help us to find our peace in You always. Amen.
|
|
|
Comments
Post a Comment
Feel free to teach me and the world with your comment and remain blessed.
Do share this after reading. Thanks