A BRIGHTER TOMORROW

#BEWISE: I want to live a fulfilled life and enjoy it to its fullest and achieve all that God has destined me to achieve but most times the difficulties of life tend to stand in my way but I am not troubled because God said to me in his words in Jeremiah 29:11'David Michael Okechukwu I know the plans I have for you,plans of good and not evil to bring you to an expected end' and with these words I always have joy in my heart,smiles on my face and happiness that always grow within me and I advice you too to have this same thought with me and know that the go may be going bad now but be rest assured that the future will be more than brighter cause as for me I know my future will be great and I wish you that also.
Happy weekend
#TOTB#
#Davidmichaellovesyou.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CHIOMACHIMA2017 (BIG BRO'S TRADITIONAL)

INSTRUMENTS OF GOD

THIS PICTURES I BET YOU HAVE NOT SEEN