LET GO

#BEWISE: You don't need to carry that grudge for too long or that issue that is giving you a hard time for long because carrying it will always make your heart ache and troubled each time you think of what happened. Most times we make mistakes in life and it's good we adhere to correction so as to not make such mistakes again in life but we are still humans and will always make mistakes.
It's not making the mistakes that matters but what our reactions will be afterwords, I know I have made so many mistakes in life but I will like you to always correct me when such happens and not carry it like a treasure in your heart so that I will learn from my mistakes and tomorrow I will not make such mistakes again.
Dear friend resolve to accept corrections, correct others, learn from both sides and always let go for a brighter tomorrow and as you  do that, remain blessed and merry Xmas in advance and lastly please keep my x-mas gifts safe for me. Thanks
#TOTB
#Davidmichaellovesyou 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CHIOMACHIMA2017 (BIG BRO'S TRADITIONAL)

INSTRUMENTS OF GOD

THIS PICTURES I BET YOU HAVE NOT SEEN