GIVING UP IS NOT AN OPTION.

#BEWISE: Anything you are doing in life and you know it's good, don't stop doing that because even if those around you and everyone you know don't appreciate it, there is one person somewhere who is always blessed when you do that.
And so, though I know so many people who do tell me to stop sending them my messages yet there are few who appreciate it and I love those who appreciate my writings and to those who do complain I love them more because they help me get inspired to write more.I won't give up on my writings even if the whole world regard it as nothing.
You know why?
Because I am a youth with a difference and I am a writer with a difference.
Happy Sunday and remain blessed.
#TOTB
#Davidmichaellovesyou. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CHIOMACHIMA2017 (BIG BRO'S TRADITIONAL)

INSTRUMENTS OF GOD

THIS PICTURES I BET YOU HAVE NOT SEEN