INSTEAD OF TRUSTING THAT PERSON WHY NOT BE VERY CAREFUL.

#BEWISE: I have come to realize that the word trust is getting so many of us confused and when we use such word we tend to feel that we have gotten a person that the word TRUST should be used for and that's why we always say I trust him, I trust her and so he/she can't do such thing but I tell you this, you are risking it because one day you will still tell him/her this,  I trusted you with all my heart but you disappointed me.
Yes, they disappointed you because they are humans and will always disappoint you because that is our true nature and this disappointment will come when you least expect it and so I thought to myself and decided to refrase the word "TRUST" to "BE VERY CAREFUL" and so instead of using the word trust use be careful. I will be careful of him/her and when that rings in your head, you will not fully depend on someone with all you have got so that you don't come to cry at the end.
The word trust is not bad but it's making us loose guard  of ourselves.
"Be careful of everyone around you even your most trusted friends, family members or those you meet in life because it's very easy to destroy than to build"
Remain blessed and have a splendid weekend.
#TOTB
#Davidmichaellovesyou.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CHIOMACHIMA2017 (BIG BRO'S TRADITIONAL)

INSTRUMENTS OF GOD

THIS PICTURES I BET YOU HAVE NOT SEEN