SELF LOVE

#BEWISE: I have this friend that hates himself and doesn't want to please himself for anything. Yes I said he hates himself because he starves even when he has enough money to feed, he doesn't dress well even when there's enough money to get now clothes, he treaks a lot and won't take a cab or bike to lessen the stress and the one that baffles me most is that even when he is sick, he won't bring out money to buy drugs or go to the hospital for treatment but one thing he loves himself for, is that he will always collect when you give him and I love him for that too.
Come on I can't have what I need now and keep it for tomorrow because I know I will always get what I need tomorrow by God's grace and that is I will by a house today if I need it and have the money, I will buy the best car today if I need it and have the money and I will eat what I want to eat if I have the money because I know my tomorrow will come with its own problems and solutions.
That does not mean I don't plan or save for the future but it simply means I love myself so much.
"No one on earth will love you if you don't love yourself first and so learn to love yourself and you will be loved for loving yourself ".
#TOTB
I love myself 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CHIOMACHIMA2017 (BIG BRO'S TRADITIONAL)

INSTRUMENTS OF GOD

THIS PICTURES I BET YOU HAVE NOT SEEN