BE HAPPY.

#BEWISE: Life will never give you an opportunity to smile or be happy because it has so many trials,though times and so many unpleasant seasons,although there are good times but we don't see those good times but let the harsh times overshadow the good and wonderful times we have .
You don't need to let your situation deprive you of your happiness and joy in life,all you need do is always try to be happy even when things seem to be going the wrong direction for you. Joseph when thrown into prison did not die or cry himself to self pity but he seized the opportunity and was happy with everyone around him and at last he was out and was so powerful and more than happy at his new post and status.
So why then do you think you can't be happy in life? Have a rethink and you will know you have so many reasons to be happy always.I am always happy not because I have everything going well for me but because I know God is with me and I am contented with all He has given me,so for that alone am always happy.
It is when you are happy that you look yourself and behave the real you. Resolve to always be happy just like me and remain blessed.
#TOTB
#Davidmichaellovesyou.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CHIOMACHIMA2017 (BIG BRO'S TRADITIONAL)

INSTRUMENTS OF GOD

THIS PICTURES I BET YOU HAVE NOT SEEN