PAIN GAIN

#BEWISE: I was chatting with some friends on sunday and when we talked about fetching water one said he will never do that even when he will be staying alone because he will have a water system that will supply water when he needs it but I told him he will one day,maybe not now but later but he still insisted he will not,never.
I thought to myself and said "for one to live large tomorrow,one must hustle nd struggle well today,one must sow to reap,one must pass through pains to gain and one must work today to enjoy tomorrow but all this still tells me that my tomorrow will be better best than today.I wish you same too. But do know that you will need to pass through one hard time in order to live well. Most times we tend to blind ourselves to the realities of life forgetting that this things makes life LIFE.
#TOTB#
#Davidmichaellovesyou.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CHIOMACHIMA2017 (BIG BRO'S TRADITIONAL)

INSTRUMENTS OF GOD

THIS PICTURES I BET YOU HAVE NOT SEEN