TAKING RESPONSIBILITIES

#BEWISE: I am no longer child,bear bear don show,chinwike don grow and some things that I did when I was a child I don't take responsibility of them but now,anything I do must be accounted by me and that is what makes one an adult,although in our now generation children take responsibilities that are meant for adults and that is not bad but know this,"when you start taking responsibilities of your actions,you are no longer a child". Be wise in the actions you take in life for they are part of what will build you,made you who you are today and will make you who you will be to tomorrow. Remain blessed
#TOTB#
#DavidMichaelLovesYou.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CHIOMACHIMA2017 (BIG BRO'S TRADITIONAL)

INSTRUMENTS OF GOD

THIS PICTURES I BET YOU HAVE NOT SEEN