HELP ME LOVE YOU LIKE I LOVE HER.



I was just thinking about how to love God more and what came to my mind was the love we share sincerely in our relationships.
'I want to love you(GOD) just like I love her', I want to love God just like I love her because being in a happy relationship feels just as good as eating your favourite meal.
 I don't ask much when I chat with God or pray to Him, rather,I ask for what I need urgently and let Him decide how and when to answer me.I don't pray always and the fact is , l don't even know how to pray but I know how to talk to my friend and father who is in heaven.
I only asked Him today to help me love Him like l love her and thats all l want right now. Have you ever asked God that question that sounds 'odd'?He deserves to be shown more love or don't u think so?
 I do that always, hopeful that He will increase my love for Him by the day.
l decided to share this question with you so that u can take that bold step that will get you closer to God and smile afterwards. I know God loves me so much but I want to love Him more than He loves me" even though l know its impossible since He is LOVE Himself who knows the genesis of love and even loved me before I came into existence! Just how do I requite such love?.Just where do I begin? and how far do I go loving this God? How do I measure up to His love let alone surpass it? Im only but a mortal with a tiny heart trying to fill this small heart with love for my God hoping that it will expand and love more as it fills up.
It is sad to know that about 99% of christians today claim to love God but actually dont,judging by their actions towards their neighbours.How convincingly deceptive the human heart can  be that infact it is the sickest thing to be healed like Jeremiah said in the Holy Book.
5% of the human heart beats for God and I guess thats why we still remember Him.Then for whom does 95% beat?..I wonder!
I thought it wise to start my journey of love today by being kind to my neighbour since thats how to love the God I dont see except in my neighbour and lm inviting U my friend, to accompany me on this journey .....will you please?
#loveGod
#Davidmichaellovesyou.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CHIOMACHIMA2017 (BIG BRO'S TRADITIONAL)

INSTRUMENTS OF GOD

THIS PICTURES I BET YOU HAVE NOT SEEN