LOVE THE WORD OF GOD.

Today's Verse

“But, who so keepth His word, in Him verily is the love of God perfected: hereby know we that we are in Him.” - I John 2:5
Have you ever heard a quote or saying that won a special place in your heart? It’s a catalyst of promise that brings wonderful joy and meaning to your life. It is something that you love and cherish. The Bible is the beautiful catalyst of hope bestowed from God’s heart to ours. It’s a gift of grace that details His law, His love, and His will. He gaves it to us with great generosity, knowing that it will be a blessing to our life. But, it is important that we know how to properly receive that gift. It should be a beautiful masterpiece that captivates our heart. Whenever we hear it, and abide by it, it becomes a part of us and makes us a new person. We should appreciate it with gratitude. His breathtaking, living presence lives within us. – Commentary by Lisa M. Leto

Today's Prayer

My Lord, I cannot thank You enough for the gift of Your word. I love and adore it, more, with every breath that I take. It is nourishing food for my spirit. I value this precious gift more than I can ever say. Amen.
We love hearing from our subscribers. Take a minute of your day and let us know how we are doing? Send us an email, or reply to this one. We want YOUR feedback.

Have a great day,

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CHIOMACHIMA2017 (BIG BRO'S TRADITIONAL)

INSTRUMENTS OF GOD

THIS PICTURES I BET YOU HAVE NOT SEEN