MUST YOU LIE ?







 When l was a little boy, l lied without a conscience ,so much that, I would have been awarded the best liar at the time if there were such awards.
Then, l lied because l was not able to take responsibility for my actions, so to avoid the punishment that followed as a result of my actions i lied to be safe.Fabricating lies then was as easy as drinking water.I wasn't always contented with what l had and so to satisfy my wants l would take what was not mine or steal that which l wanted so badly just to satisfy my greed
 and when asked about what l stole l would smartly deny it.
I felt l was on top of my games then, not knowing l was headed for doom. Funny how we lived as kids!
Two things I learnt in the course of my reflection on this horrible past :
1.To take responsibility for my actions
2.To be contented with the little l have.
When you lie, you are afraid to take responsibilities  and that makes you irresponsible in a way because you are not  courageous enough to take charge of your actions and it goes a long way to tell who  you are.It is often said that " to know the right thing to say or do and not do it ...is want of courage.if you continue to lie in all you do, be it at home, church/mosque, work place, school, business place and everywhere you find yourself, it will definitely become a part of you and 'kill' your conscience slowly.There's a saying that"when u have told a lie overtime, it becomes the truth to you"
If you are not contented with that which you have, you are in a more terrible situation because you will be committing two sins, you steal and you lie and of course to tell  a lie means many more lies will be required to sustain the lie.
Why not challenge yourself and drop the habbit.
"It takes nothing to be responsible and it takes nothing to be contented"
Learn to be truthful and contented because if you are not contented with what you have, even if you own the world, you will still crave for more than the world.
Lies and discontentment are simply "childish" and "cowardice".'A world built with lies, will all collapse certainly at the slightest attack by truth'.  So, stop LYING and BE CONTENTED.
#TOTB - Think Outside The Box
#Davidmichaellovesyou.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CHIOMACHIMA2017 (BIG BRO'S TRADITIONAL)

INSTRUMENTS OF GOD

THIS PICTURES I BET YOU HAVE NOT SEEN