THE CANDY CRUSH SAGA GAME.

The candy crush saga game, I love it and always make time to play it once in a while and sometimes I play it through a week depending on how interesting the stage or level is.
There is this one I have learnt from playing the game and that is "it speaks of life seasons".
When you start from level one, the game will be so easy that you will double the target you were given and get three stars but as you grow in the game, as your level rises, it starts to get tougher than it was in the previous level and that's how life throws it's challenges on us but when I get to a level that I have to use up all my candy crush life and still not cross that level, I will still try it again and again until I succeed and move to the next challenge which is more tougher than the previous one and that's how we are meant to take life seasons and issues.
Some friends when they get to that level they can't cross, they get tired of the game and even delete it from their phones, some will call for help after some tries and some will give up on the game and not even try it again but that's not how it should be because life is full of challenges and trials and it's those that persist that  wins but those who give up never win and I don't always cry when I can't cross a level but what I do after trying and it those not work is give it some time while I reform and re-strategize and come back and cross that level.
I don't always give up on the game and that's why I always cross to another level making myself a champion and that's how I treat life issues.
"Giving up never solves issues but it makes them tougher and harder to accomplish, always try again and with that, success will be the result".
#TOTB
#Davidmichaellovesyou

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CHIOMACHIMA2017 (BIG BRO'S TRADITIONAL)

INSTRUMENTS OF GOD

THIS PICTURES I BET YOU HAVE NOT SEEN