MY GOD OF ALL PERFECTION.


#BEWISE

 I always pray to God everyday to help me grow above some sins, sins like, lieing, neglecting my duties, and abusing my neighbor, in same act I ask Him to make me not to fall victim to stealing, backbiting,cheating, not been faithful in my relationships, quarreling,bearing grudge,fighting, gossiping, been an unfriendly friend and most of all fornication and adultery etc. There are some wrong doings of ours that we can do without only if we tell ourselves the truth.
We have the will to stop it but because of the limited pleasure and enjoyment we derive from them we tend to continue with the mindset of, it's a normal thing in our world and so when God created and gave us the 10 commandments, He made a mistake, I believe God did not make any mistakes because, He is God of all perfection and if you think God made a mistake, I want to tell you that He did not because,  that which you think is a mistake is perfectly right and maybe God has not given you the wisdom to understand it.
Search your heart and you will find that you don't need to commit all these sins to enjoy this life.
"Do the right things you know you ought to do and watch God's blessings and favors overshadow every aspect of your life".
Remain blessed and happy new week.
#liveright
#Davidmichaellovesyou.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CHIOMACHIMA2017 (BIG BRO'S TRADITIONAL)

INSTRUMENTS OF GOD

THIS PICTURES I BET YOU HAVE NOT SEEN