THE PRAYER WARRIOR

Today's Verse

“My voice shalt thou hear in the morning, O Lord: in the morning will I direct my prayer unto thee, and will look up.” - Psalms 5:3
There is nothing more inspiring than a dedicated coach. They are diligent in helping their team to become better players and people. The idea of giving up is never an option. They have a source to believe in as they keep their intense focus until victory is won. The life of a prayer warrior is similar in many aspects. They have a humbled heart of desire that listens attentively for the Lord’s mighty voice, and is linked powerfully to His presence. Giving up is never considered. They are an instrument on a definitive mission to see the presence of the Lord move in their lives and in the lives of others. They are ever interceding faithfully knowing that there will be victory by His grace. Strive to be a mighty prayer warrior today. Make prayer the greatest part of your day. – Commentary by Lisa M. Leto

Today's Prayer

Father, please teach me and help me to be a mighty prayer warrior. I want to draw closer to You and be a great light for Your Kingdom in other lives each day. Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CHIOMACHIMA2017 (BIG BRO'S TRADITIONAL)

INSTRUMENTS OF GOD

THIS PICTURES I BET YOU HAVE NOT SEEN