A MIND FOR CHRIST


Today's Verse

“For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days saith the Lord: I will put my laws into their mind and write them in their hearts; and I will be to them a God and they shall be to me a people.” – Hebrews 8:10
The concept of an infected computer is intimidating to many people. This electronic control center can become easily contaminated by wrong factors in its environment. Thus, the normal flow of its operation is hindered. It then takes the knowledge of a computer expert to restore the regular flow and stability once again. A computer owner can then take precautions and install packages that will scan the computer and keep it safe. The mind is the control center for human life. It can become infected by wrong factors in its environment. This can hinder its greatest purpose. The person can then call upon the Lord for restoration and healing. The Lord writes His words upon our minds. We have to be open and receptive to it. It is then, at that moment, that we have the power to filter out problems and filter in growth. – Commentary by Lisa M. Leto

Today's Prayer

Father, keep my mind forever in Your word and love. I want Your shield to help me live and grow in You day by day. Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CHIOMACHIMA2017 (BIG BRO'S TRADITIONAL)

INSTRUMENTS OF GOD

THIS PICTURES I BET YOU HAVE NOT SEEN