TRUST GOD - SUNDAY REFLECTION


Maybe you felt some deep sorrows or life seems too hard to face with memories you cannot forget (Now, stop wallowing in thought but result quickly into seeking God's own remedy)
 = = =
Give a good fight by standing your ground (Let no signs of defeat be found in your looks so that no one become entertained by your appearance)
 = = =
 Acts 5:17-42 &
 Exodus 14:13-31
 = = =
 In this world, you are more than a performer -  The BIBLE calls you: "an overcomer" (Romans 8:15-39)
 = = =
 SELF HELP PRAYER
Almighty God,  let no humiliations make me feel I worth nothing -  May I always take a clue from the Scriptures so as not to become victim of public opinion but rather draw strength from your DIVINE SCORES for me AMEN                  
Happy Sunday 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CHIOMACHIMA2017 (BIG BRO'S TRADITIONAL)

INSTRUMENTS OF GOD

THIS PICTURES I BET YOU HAVE NOT SEEN