SKOOBOI REBRANDED(another level).


Celebrating a brother, friend and a comedian with a difference. His words to himself on this good day,
"With great pleasure and excitement I announce my birthday today been the 11th of June, it a day that reminds me of Gods faithfulness and luv, it also reminds me of how special my swit mother is to me in this world, my late dad, my siblings, my friends and  every one I have come across and who had been a part of my life from the start. Most importantly today reminds me of my pursuit in fulfilling purpose and achieving great relevance in life as a comedian and entertainer in the entertainment Industry. I wana tank God for sparing and keeping my life by his grace, his  provision and divine direction. I want to tank my family for being dere for me my friends for supporting me my fans for luvin accepting and following me and my able clients for believing and patronising my brand tanks and God bless you all. Away from today being my birthday it a day i have resolved to carefully make some brand restructuring for the sake of brand enhancement, my personality have far out grown my old brand name SKOOBOI and for the reason of continuous relevance and future consideration to avoid brand limitations I hereby use this opportunity to officially announce that my new brand name from now on is HILARIOUS CHINEDU. CHINEDU is my biological name which means God leads. Am sorry if this disturbs ur followership of me pls bear with me and support let's  build this brand, I promise to serve you better and more tanks and God bless. Happy birthday to me HILARIOUS CHINEDU".


Happy birthday bro wullnp and mmfytc from we at David Michael Okechukwu's blog. Enjoy your day. God bless 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CHIOMACHIMA2017 (BIG BRO'S TRADITIONAL)

INSTRUMENTS OF GOD

THIS PICTURES I BET YOU HAVE NOT SEEN