THIRST FOR GOD

Today's Verse

O God, you are my God, I seek you, my soul thirsts for you; my flesh faints for you, as in a dry and weary land where there is no water. - Psalm 63:1
There are no specific patterns of worship mentioned in the Bible. Worship, according to this verse is an earnest longing for God. It’s an activity of the heart. So when we come to worship God we should set our hearts and minds to seek Him. We should not seek to be entertained by the music, the preaching and the people. Worship is all about God and it is for God. Without His presence, we can never experience satisfaction and if our hearts are not seeking for His presence, we can never call that true worship. Worship is the outpouring of our hearts that results from our deep love for God. Let our hearts be like the dry and weary land that seeks water when we come to worship God. Let God be the living water that can quench and satisfy us. - Commentary by Jeremy B. Trio

Today's Prayer

Let my heart long for You O God. Help me to worship You with all of my heart and not with my preferences and personal desires. Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CHIOMACHIMA2017 (BIG BRO'S TRADITIONAL)

INSTRUMENTS OF GOD

THIS PICTURES I BET YOU HAVE NOT SEEN