THE GOSPEL DAILY

Today's Verse

"Always be humble and gentle. Be patient with each other, making allowance for each other's faults because of your love." – Eph. 4:2
We all have things about ourselves that we do not want others to see or hear about. Many times they are embarrassing, demeaning and make us easy targets for those that would belittle us. Most of the time when we hide them from the world around us it is because of our fear. What would happen if someone found out? Would they treat me differently? We are usually encouraged to keep our faults to ourselves because they portray weakness. The truth is that our faults are a big part of who we are and they give us the desire to better ourselves. Instead of wondering what our faults will do to us today, let us preserve the legacy of peace and make allowance for our faults and the faults of others as Christ would. – Commentary by Matthew Elliott

Today's Prayer

Father God, Thank You for my faults. Today I pray that my faults will help me grow. Show me how to break through the fear of knowing my faults. Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CHIOMACHIMA2017 (BIG BRO'S TRADITIONAL)

INSTRUMENTS OF GOD

THIS PICTURES I BET YOU HAVE NOT SEEN